Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 6 Classic protection

(Topic created on: 10-08-2023 11:55 AM)
emeles
Pathfinder
Options
Bought a caseology case for my galaxy watch 6 Class8c 47mm - works well and despite some reviews saying the bezel doesn't turn with it on......it does and works as expected. (And let's be honest the reintroduction ofbthe bezel is the key reason to upgrade from the 5 Pro)

But.....I want a screen protector.

Always used Spigen Ez protectors in the past but some some reason they have a 44mm version available but the 47mm version is due at a date yet to be announced and could be September onwards (why?????)

Can anyone recommend an alternative screen protector that fits, sticks, doesn't compromise touch etc?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, try these I bought a set for my watch 4 classic & they held up for a year & a half before I traded it in.
Diruite 4-Packs Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 Classic 47mm Tempered Glass,HD Anti-Scratch Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 Classic 47mm Smartwatch Screen Protection Cover https://amzn.eu/d/gvkHmOT
emeles
Pathfinder
Options
Thanks, I saw them on amazon but just needed to be convinced after many years of spigan. Are they easy and accurate to apply?
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
I waiting for the Spigen EZ protector myself. Trying to be very patient. I don't know why they are taking so long.

I love the Spigen Armour Pro case for my watches as they are ***** proof when it comes to protection as I have one on my watch 5 pro. So I'm patiently waiting for the EZ so there's no conflict with the case.

Yeah...its testing my patience...but I hope its worth the wait....
emeles
Pathfinder
Options
Contacted spigen and their reply was pretty 'laid back' and only when pushed they said maybe end aug/ Sept or mod Sept. What odd is the classic 44mm is available- why the 44 and not the 47?
I opted for the caseology case as it seems the bezel is more accessible - also its a spigen sister brand. Still in two minds on waiting for the Ez glass 🤔
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
My partner had an EZ protector on her watch 5 and she unknowingly cracked it. The watch screen was perfect underneath. So she quickly replaced it. So yeah, it's worth the patience...

Plus you get a nice applicator to help you.
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
They were for my watch 4 Classic, I got them & the caseology vault casing but I haven't applied them yet.
Definitely I just applied it & it fits perfectly.
Wrongun
Pioneer
Options
I've used a screen protector only damaged I ever had was on the bezel.

I use a Ringke bezel styling on all my watches and have 1 on my watch 6 at moment

https://amzn.eu/d/2E4DY7Z