Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workout pause

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Billy424
First Poster
Options
  • Galaxy watch 6 classic keeps pausing during workouts.2 hours into a workout and it stopped 6 mins in.Come on Samsung.I am a 50 year old man with some health issues Samsung.I tried everything and nothing is working.This is very important I mean life saving important. How do i fix this?
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
DanAhmed
Navigator
Options
Check for Software Updates:

Ensure your watch is running the latest software. Go to Settings > Software update on your watch or use the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone to check for updates.

Restart Your Watch:

Sometimes a simple restart can fix temporary glitches. Press and hold the Power/Home button until the watch restarts.

Reset Workout App:

If a specific workout app is causing issues, try resetting it. Close the app completely and reopen it. If that doesn’t work, consider reinstalling the app if it’s a third-party app.

Clear Cache and Data:

On your watch, go to Settings > Apps > Workout app (or the specific app causing issues) > Storage > Clear Cache and Clear Data.

Adjust Settings:

Ensure that battery-saving features or power-saving modes are not interrupting your workouts. Go to Settings > Battery and make sure no aggressive power-saving options are enabled during your workouts.

Disable Background App Limiter:

On the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone, go to Settings > Apps > Special Access > Battery Optimization. Find your workout app and make sure it’s not optimized for battery saving.

Reset the Watch to Factory Settings:

If all else fails, you might need to perform a factory reset. Go to Settings > General > Reset. Note that this will erase all data on the watch, so ensure you back up any important information beforehand.

Contact Samsung Support:

If none of these steps resolve the issue, it might be a hardware problem or a deeper software issue. Contact Samsung support for further assistance or to inquire about a warranty repair or replacement.

It's crucial to address this issue, especially given its importance to your health monitoring. Following these steps should help you determine whether it's a software issue you can fix or if you need professional support.

0 Likes