Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 6 Classic 47mm sleep monitoring stop working

(Topic created on: 24-08-2023 06:00 PM)
Michael0321
Explorer
Options
Hi to all!I would like to know if someone from here have any problems with their Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 as my one SGW6 Classic 47 mm,the sleep monitoring stop tracking my sleep since 2 nights ago.Despite I wear properly the watch during the night,the watch it say to "wear the watch for sleep monitoring" ! I tried to uninstall Samsung Health,reinstall,clear cache,reset watch,allow watch sensors all permisions but the watch don't want to track my sleep!For sure I will not buy any Samsung product,expensive ones and low quality.Thank you
24 REPLIES 24
Renars
Voyager
Options
That's why u have choice Bluetooth watch or lte.. u welcome my friend
Rneelakantappa
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. Not solved. My Watch5 Pro is working perfectly 

Michael0321
Explorer
Options
I think because is not connected to your phone during your sleep.Mine was not connected ,that's why did not work.But also the sleep tracking on Watch 6 is totally a joke!I don't recommend to update your software to Wear OS 4!
cprince69
Explorer
Options
I have been known to turn my Bluetooth off on my phone sometimes as my headphones or buds keep temporarily disconnecting from my TV whenever a notification comes through, but my 6 classic and 5 pro still record my sleep and transfer info to my phone once I reestablish Bluetooth connectivity. That said, I just received my watch 6 classic back from repairs. It needed a new motherboard and back glass just like my 5 Pro did from new,as the speaker and microphone weren't working properly.i guess my point here is that my watch 6 did not record my sleep last night. I've just checked the Samsung Health app,and the 'Measure skin temperature while asleep' was turned off. I have now turned it on to see if it makes a difference. If not, it will be going back to Samsung. Will keep posted.
Michael0321
Explorer
Options
Hi all!I wiuld like to say that now I own a third Galaxy Watch 6 Classic 47 mm after I sent the first 2 ones back.I want to say ,with this one I have no problems tracking my sleep,if I wake up during the night,the watch continue to track my sleep,as a one sleep with awake of course for the moment but not calculate from more periods of sleep,to have more periods of sleep as I had before or after stop recording the sleep after I wake up.Maybe because new software or new watch batch.I don't know why but I hope to don't have any problems into the future with this one.
0 Likes
cprince69
Explorer
Options
I think it's imperative that one fully test all aspects of their new Samsung watch. As I mentioned before, both my brand new watches (5 Pro and 47mm 6 Classic) had manufacturing defects.

They should record any awake time no matter how small.
0 Likes
cprince69
Explorer
Options
SOLVED.. We'll it's 6am and I have just woken up and checked my watch 6 and it has recorded my sleep. and time awake. So it could have been the 'Measure Skin Temperature While Asleep' turned on that solved it. I also ensured that the watch sat a it higher on my wrist.
0 Likes
cprince69
Explorer
Options
Hi again, Michael. Just a small update, try and wear the watch a little higher up on your wrist. I did, and yesterday, I finally got it to accurately record my sleep even after waking up during the night.
cprince69
Explorer
Options
It worked!!Screenshot_20231226_115022_sysui_1000010395_1703591422.png
0 Likes
cprince69
Explorer
Options
.....Screenshot_20231226_115330_shealth_1000010397_1703591611.pngScreenshot_20231226_115324_shealth_1000010396_1703591605.png
0 Likes