Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 46mm not showing incoming calls

(Topic created on: 07-12-2018 11:34 AM)
DeWheatley
First Poster
Options

Hello. I've recently got the Galaxy Watch 46mm, and it does almost everything I want apart from it's not letting me know when I have incoming calls or text alerts. I can make calls from the watch so I know it's connected, but not seeing phone calls or texts is a bit inconvenient!

I don't know if it's the watch or my phone not working with the watch - I use a OnePlus5 (battery power is a must for me!) - but I was wondering if anyone else had come across this one?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
32 REPLIES 32
Danne1
First Poster
Options

Clear cache in recovery on your mobile phone it worked for me i have the same phone.

0 Likes
Harish
First Poster
Options

I got a similar problem for the same model...is there a solution?

0 Likes
Waldingo
Apprentice
Options

This worked for me ....

Go to the Galaxy Wearable App ... Notifications ... Show while using phone - ensure this is selected

Harish
First Poster
Options

Worked!!

Thanks !

0 Likes
niravnk
First Poster
Options
This setting is already on on my phone. However it did not work for me. Any other solution you are aware of?
0 Likes
Waldingo
Apprentice
Options

Try this for a Samsung galaxy S8 mobile ....

Galaxy Wearable App ... Notifications.... manage notifications .... ensure 'incoming call' is selected. 

bshwckr
Student
Options

Hi

The incoming call notification setting is only available when connected via Bluetooth. If the watch and phone are connected remotely, the setting for incoming call disappears. Is this the same for you? The problem I have is that I cannot receive calls on the watch remotely. I can make calls just fine.

0 Likes
Waldingo
Apprentice
Options

Yeah, that is the same for me too. 

I had the same problem regarding not receiving incoming calls, but was able to make calls. 

I contacted EE and they reset the ESim ... it worked fine after that. 

0 Likes
jmasiglat
First Poster
Options
Seems this should be common sense but thank you! I didn't know i deselected it when I was customizing my notifications
0 Likes