Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 trade in issues

(Topic created on: 16-09-2021 02:04 PM)
Teddy9
Journeyman
Options

Has anyone managed to complete a trade in for for their new watch 4?

After a long saga of being unable to verify my serial number... Samsung finally managed that. When I went to complete a trade in of my old galaxy watch 3 4G I get a trade in value for it of £55!!!! And the bonus £100 which is advertised if you purchase new watch in certain time frame makes my watch 3 £155.... I was expecting £150 which is the normal trade in value for my watch plus £100 whichb ould make it £250... Am I missing something here or did Samsung devalue their watch just for people who wanted to get the extra 100???
 Looking for some advise on best way to tackle this... I preordered my watch and sinc it got delivered I have been trying to submit this trade in... Is taking too much of my time now... 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Linsayloo1978
Explorer
Options
I ended up selling my watch privately, the trade in price was an absolute joke 😐
LionBerks
Pioneer
Options
Were you using the main Samsung site or one of the employee portals, as they always offer lower trade in values on the discount portals.
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
I was looking at the trade in deal with very.com, which is the same for argos, John Lewis, ao.com etc, is this the same deal you are talking about? They advertise you can claim an extra £100 for the classic model and £75 for the non classic model, but they don't give you a trade in price to begin with, I had my doubts that it would be a stupid silly amount!
Teddy9
Journeyman
Options
Samsung trade in offer or whatever it was...
0 Likes
Teddy9
Journeyman
Options
I think that's where I have gone wrong.... So annoyed
0 Likes