Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 heart rate not tracking properly

(Topic created on: 05-12-2021 10:59 PM)
rkam
Journeyman
Options
Wearables

Hi all, am hoping someone could help as Sumsung customer support aren't interested in helping me. My Galaxy watch 4 classic has the HR measurement turned on to continuous monitoring but it is not updating continuously. Sometimes it just stops measuring and gets stuck at same HR value (even if I'm not exercising). Tried a updates, factory resets and sent it off 3 times to the service centre but still not fixed. Is there anything I need to do to fix the issue ?

21 REPLIES 21
Members_CyzGfpb
First Poster
Options
Wearables

Hi there,

I've been using GW 4 for 10 days. For the first few days continuous heart rate monitor worked ok but not since then. It seems to function well when I am in rest but when I start to move, leave aside a hard training but even during just a simple walk, it stops measuring. It is very sad that there seems to be no solution. If it was another product I bought from a local company I could return it but a big global company like Samsung keeps its silence. It's a shame.

0 Likes
GMoney
First Poster
Options
Wearables

The heart rate on mine jumps randomly to 140bpm then stays there unless I take the watch off and reset it. Very annoying.

0 Likes