Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic questions, suggestions and issues :
1. Compatible apps installed on the phone don't automatically get installed on the watch
2. No Samsung camera app to control the phone camera
3. . Screenshots taken on the watch don't automatically go to the phone gallery
4. No option to set Samsung Global Goals on the charging screen
5. Suggestions: "home button" has option for 2 features double press and press and hold but the "back button" only has short press.
Please add double press and tap and hold the back button!
6. Wi-Fi and Battery icons stay blue after turning them off, so I don't know when they're on or off...
Does anyone care?
Since the latest update, the watch doesn't wake on " tap to wake " and when I do it it says that " lit the wrist to wake doesn't work while in battery power saving ". But this is about " tap to wake.
Issue is that while selecting the notification for app inside Samsung wearable app, the notification preview sounds aren't accurate, so pressing one around produces another notification preview sound.
1. Please add an option to connect galaxy watch to phone from the watch itself.
2. Option to turn on/off shuffle in Samsung music all
3. Option to control functions of the phone from the watch
4. Option to emulate watch in a phone so all settings are there like a virtual showcase of the watch in a phone for a phone to control watch.
1. Please add slide to left to call and to right to send a message.
2. Swipe to right to go back doesn't always work, especially in the alarms.
3. Please add Bluetooth on off button to the Watch settings quick navbar like there is NFC etc. Bluetooth can get turned of and it's boring to go to settings just to turn it of when it's a fundamental feature for a phone to connect to the watch!