Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4. Calendar only has a week of appointments

(Topic created on: 10-09-2021 12:19 PM)
AntonChigurh
Explorer
Options

I've really struggled with this.  How can I get more appointments on my watch than just the coming week?  I am using the samsun calendar app.

Also, there doesn't seem to be the option to replace the samsung calendar with the google one as it says it's not compatible with my watch?!  I thought this was a wear OS device and could therefore use wear OS apps?  Is samsung blocking the use of google calendar?

7 REPLIES 7
alanwest13
Journeyman
Options
Wear Mail also dies not work.
0 Likes
Mives4
Student
Options

Have you been able to get an answer or solution to this? I just bought this watch today and noticed that only a week of events are coming up on my watch and it immediately send me back to my phone. Coaching 6 basketball teams I cannot have this happening. I traded in my active for this and this is a huge set back, not to be able to skim through an actual calendar. Who just wants to look at a week?

AntonChigurh
Explorer
Options

No, I haven't.  I came from a galaxy watch 3, which didn't have this limitation either - most annoying that this "upgrade" is less functional.

0 Likes
Mives4
Student
Options

Uh, this is terrible! And... A joke, you would figure this would be a must. What "calendar" would show the full calendar.... Who only wants to see a week?!  lol

0 Likes
fedox
Student
Options

I agree! It's not acceptable. I want all missing features back. It's not only calendar. Ex. There is no queue view in music controller. It is available on galaxy watch 2 and 3

0 Likes
AntonChigurh
Explorer
Options

actually, there is a queue view in music controller, but you have to start the music app to see it.  for some bizarre reason the default music controller that you get to via a tile doesn't have full functionality.   Took me AGES to work this out.

0 Likes
flashlloyd
First Poster
Options
Go to Reminders ( The Bell icon ) you can view next months saved Reminders and add new.
0 Likes