Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 3 treadmill tracking

(Topic created on: 24-08-2020 09:31 PM)
reubenb
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

I've just got my Watch 3 and as others, can't find Strava on the store, which is really annoying. Webchat doesn't understand - they say if it's not on the store then it's not available.  No help at all.

Using the treadmill activity tracker on the watch when I run indoors, it's around 100m short for every 1km. Is there a way to calibrate the treadmill run so it matches? I could do this on my Garmin and it would then be pretty accurate.

It seems pretty poor if neither Strava is available and if the watch can't be calibrated post runs, or at least let me adjust the distance so it is correct.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
reubenb
Journeyman
Options

Still not found a way to do this but can manually adjust the distance using map my run. However, it doesn't then show the actual full breakdown of time per km or mile as it doesn't recognise how far I've actually run.

0 Likes
JCalleja91
Student
Options

Also finding it is a little over -100m per KM. Ran a 5k and it was showing the total run as 4.40km. Might try adjusting my height in the Samsung Health app to see if that alters the stride length.

0 Likes
reubenb
Journeyman
Options

Did you find that adjusting your height on Samsung Health fixed the problem?

0 Likes