Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 3 - "Do you want to connect to bluetooth?"

(Topic created on: 20-04-2022 11:07 AM)
TNJGB
Navigator
Options

I have been using my Galaxy Watch 3 LTE for around a year and in the past week it has started asking me if I want to connect via bluetooth with a blue logo showing the watch-bluetooth symbol-phone. It has never done this before but it now seems it does not automatically connect to my phone (S21U). I have not had any recent watch firmware update but the phone has had several recent updates.

Any ideas how I can get it to connect automatically to bluetooth on the phone when it returns within range?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

just leave Bluetooth enabled on both your galaxy watch and your phone, and it will do the rest!

have a nice day

0 Likes
TNJGB
Navigator
Options

That's my point, both are enabled and always have been and this request to connect has just started happening.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@TNJGB: Can you try pressing and holding the Home/Power and Back Keys simultaneously until 'Rebooting' appears on screen, then release the buttons. Please be aware that it can take up to 30 seconds for the 'Rebooting' message to show. This process will refresh the device, and address any temporary software issues that might be affecting your Bluetooth connection. Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes