Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 2 always on, or updated how to make both?

(Topic created on: 24-11-2019 10:43 AM)
Shirama
First Poster
Options

I've tried many things, but watches are not updated in always on mode. Not hearth rate, not even date. In 3 am it's still yesterday. If i use app, that make watches always on and updated, i need to use water lock mode to make screen blocked. It is really disturbing. If i use wake up gesture, then evenings (and mornings in winter) they disturb my driving experience with blinking. 

I need "always on and updated" mode for watches. How can i get it ?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
@Shirama: If you have you Galaxy Watch Active 2 connected to a mobile device then you can enable automatic updates by opening the Wearables app > Home > Watch Software Update > Auto Download Over Wi-Fi. If you don't have it connected to a phone then, on the watch itself, go to Settings > General > Update Watch Software. Sadly, there's no auto-update option for the standalone watch.
0 Likes
Shirama
First Poster
Options

What i mean with update is not software update, but information on display. Only "time" is changing in "always on" mode, but no other data. If it is sun'24 at 23:59, it is still sun'24 at 00:01, and at 8 am on Monday, November'25 it is still sun'24 on watches display.

0 Likes