Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Fit 3

(Topic created on: 12-04-2024 12:30 AM)
ExZone
Apprentice
Options
I've ordered the new galaxy fit 3 and am wondering, since I'm in the UK, which is where the watch is not sold, will it work and function exactly the same as it functions in countries where it's primarily sold, or will it have some limited capabilities?
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
J297EC
Pioneer
Options
I'm not too sure but can you tell me where you got it from?
I only saw one £75 amazon listing from Italy
0 Likes
jlb1962
Journeyman
Options
I got mine from germany im in uk and mine works ok the only odd thing is the weather in samsung health when you workout and sync it with the health app all details are there but the weather willl say something bizarre like 120 deg far when its like only 50 deg, try as i might i cant get that to work but other than that all good
0 Likes
ExZone
Apprentice
Options
I got mine from Amazon for about £61
0 Likes
J297EC
Pioneer
Options
Currently I'm in South Africa and they go for a out r1300 (£55) I wass thinking about bringing one with me back to the uk
0 Likes
ExZone
Apprentice
Options
Maybe your Health app is using Farenheit instead of Celsius. You can adjust it and change it to Celsius in the Samsung health settings, if that is your issue, and hopefully it should resolve that issue. But since that's your only issue with the watch, I'm gonna go ahead and continue with the order because, for me, the weather app showing the wrong temperature is not an issue. Thanks for letting me know!
0 Likes
jlb1962
Journeyman
Options
No worries battery life is great too compared to my watch 6 classic so im sure youll enjoy it 👍
jlb1962
Journeyman
Options
Ive set it all to celcius now as one was still in Far 🙄 so seems to be right now so all perfect, many thanks 👍
ExZone
Apprentice
Options
Ahah that's great to hear, glad I could help!
JC_84
Student
Options
Hi 1962. I'm in UK will look at amazon, so now you sorted weather, can you pls confirm, that it completely works in the UK? Despite not being officially sold here? (It so should be!)

Cheers
John
0 Likes