Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds Pro sound stops during notifications

(Topic created on: 11-03-2022 10:44 PM)
Giorgio910
Journeyman
Options

Hello, the music i hear on my Galaxy Buds Pro stops on each notification i receive on my phone, even the silents ones.  very annoying as the music stops often.

I use rocket player and i have a galaxy S22

thank you for your help!

11 REPLIES 11
Giorgio910
Journeyman
Options

Sorry, I don't understand. The music should keep on playing regardless the notifications; not stop on (for exemple) each whatsup message i receive or send.

I don't see what the privacy has to do with this

-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I think can turn off in Wearables app, under app notifications
0 Likes
Giorgio910
Journeyman
Options

notifications in Wearables app are already off

0 Likes
Giorgio910
Journeyman
Options

i don't think you understood my problem.

I want my music to play continuously without the gap i get every time i have a notification. nothing to do with privacy.

i listen to my music through my earbuds, i receive an email (or a whatsup message) and the music stops for a second or so, than it plays again. it's really annoying and i'lm sure it should not behave like that.

Imagine listening to a song while in a discussion in a whatsup group… the music stops every second, every message i receive or send. 

0 Likes
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
I have noticed that too.. especially when you are on a call and if another calls comes the notification almost muddles the sound and the other person can't hear you... the amount of bugs on the phone are unreal.. I'm never getting the preorder again !!
Giorgio910
Journeyman
Options

I have found the solution!
resetting all settings fixed my issue

the downside is that i lost all my settings 😞  

0 Likes
Dholking
Explorer
Options
Where did you reset your settings? On the phone or Buds?
0 Likes
Ferdi6
Student
Options

whats the setting to fix theproblem please, I already resetting my phone setting, reset the galaxy wearable setting, and the problem still existing.

please tell the detail step please

0 Likes
Giorgio910
Journeyman
Options

It's been a while so i i'm not sure i remember well but it should be in the wearable app (the page where you can set different setting for the buds, like the noise reduction and voice detection) you have a preference for the buds (gear icon, above the option to locate the buds), you'll find a "reset" option.