Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Burn mark on wrist

(Topic created on: 12-03-2022 07:39 AM)
Rita1912
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

Both my husband and I have samsung galaxy watches and have noticed a burn on our wrists where the sensor is. When the burn appears we have to stop using the watch until it is healed, which takes a few days. The watches are worn from morning until late evening. 

Has anyine experienced anything like this?

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have not experienced this thank god, I don't think I would put it back on my wrist if it did happen

I have GW4 Classic, I notice it get hot after and during charging but usually let it cool down before wearing

Thanks for the heads up
0 Likes
Rita1912
First Poster
Options
Unfortunately, you don't feel it getting hot, just the irritated skin when you take it off.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Oh, luckily I haven't experienced that either, I will pay more attention from now on
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Do you wear your watch quite tight on your wrist? Just thinking maybe that why I don't notice it as I wear it quite loose, enough to get sensor reading I suppose
0 Likes
Rita1912
First Poster
Options
Not at all, same as you said just enough fir the sensor reading. And to be honest,
0 Likes
Rita1912
First Poster
Options
I to be honest I didn't expect this from a watch we paid approx £500 for between us both.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I hear you, I brought mine on Pre-order so I did pay near £500 if I remember right

That is worrying
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
You would need to send
A private message
To @Sam_UK
Explaining the issue

How to send A private message
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

Or try contacting support
https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/
Explaining the issue with your watch
0 Likes
Jpswain696
Pioneer
Options
Sounds like either LTE is causing watch to heat up or the oxygen sensor is perhaps interfering underneath where it makes contact with the skin
0 Likes