Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds pro issues

(Topic created on: 16-03-2022 12:44 PM)
BasicZero
Pioneer
Options
Over the past few days of having my buds pros which I do really like. The fit is just awful the small eartips don't provide a great seal and they still feel like their going to fall out. The medium tips are big that they don't fit into place and still feel like there going to fall out. I've had an issue like this before with the lives. I'm now considering reverting back to my previous buds (buds+) like I did last time. Hopefully going to try the buds2.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

if it helps, I bought a set of these in the medium set.  It gave some options within my typical ear size.  They are quite expensive, but feel good quality and I have used for a while with a good isolation and not much irritation.   Some of the cheap replacements have both good and bad reviews... these were quite well recommended.  

Of course with ear buds, if you starve your ears of air for long periods, it will generally cause some irritation.  If it is a couple hours use... I like the buds.  Anymore time and I default to over ear headphones to reduce the risk of irritation.  

AZLA SednaEarfit Crystal for Galaxy Buds Pro 3 Pairs (M SET): Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo 

Kind Regards

Smiley

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
BasicZero
Pioneer
Options
Thank you I'll have a look