Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds Pro Allergic Reaction

(Topic created on: 18-10-2021 02:10 AM)
Scrcro
Apprentice
Options
Since starting to use these buds after previous discomfort (which i thought was fitment issues) I changed to another size tip, however my ears are still being irritated and painful after short use, upon a very quick Google search it turned out to be a very common issue with very little answers available, what can Samsung do to fix this and do any members of the community have any suggestions?

It's disappointing as I would love to use them, however no matter which size of the included tips I use I get irritated ear canals, scabbing, swelling and leakage which as a musician is highly troublesome. 
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out its an allergic reaction.

There are so many cases of this that I'm disappointed there isn't a public statement or even a FAQ/solution. It feels as if its being kept hush hush, but by the work of consumers putting the word out there it's a known issue and it needs to be addressed.

I'm worried about using them and potentially causing lasting damage to myself, which is alarming for a premium brand such as Samsung.

I'm hoping we all get some answers soon.
Cheers for listening.
10 REPLIES 10
Scrcro
Apprentice
Options
They should offer a refund which you'll have to prove how much paid for them or they'll give you a lower amount. This would be after getting you to send them to a repair centre, finding out theres nothing wrong with the buds themselves.
At least in my case. I just used the money to buy another brand of headphones
People say changing ear tips works, but it wouldn't for everyone. Plus I don't like the idea spending money on something to replace the ones that came with them, it would change the sound as well, and not guaranteed to help.
0 Likes