Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy 6 LTE watch

(Topic created on: 16-10-2023 01:04 PM)
FudgeMonkey
Explorer
Options
Anyone been able to connect to their network provider? If so, who are you with? I'm with Lebara and it doesn't work. TIA 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
The only networks that support watch connections are the main 4 EE, Three, Vodafone and O2
FudgeMonkey
Explorer
Options
Do you have one? If yes, is your network charging extra for this? and which network is this? TIA
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes I have one through EE on my GW5 Pro and I pay £7 a month for 10GB I can't speak for all networks only EE but I believe all networks charge extra for it
FudgeMonkey
Explorer
Options
Is that a shared tariff between phone and watch please? TIA
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
I have my GW4 ( and phone ) on Vodafone. The extra monthly cost for the watch is the same - £7 per month
FudgeMonkey
Explorer
Options
Thanks for this. 🙂
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
For me it is, I'm also using EE, I have an unlimited data plan on my phone & I use the same plan with my watch, unlimited data (£7) a month, with a different digital mobile number connected to my phones mobile number.
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
I'm exactly the same. I'm paying the same amount too. I can't believe how easy this was to set up too. My phone is S22 Utra. I have a watch 5 Pro and Watch 6 Classic
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I have EE I pay £7 a month and it works fine. I have never used it all day but great for when I nip out for an hour and leave the phone on the side