Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

footbal tracking on my gear fit2

(Topic created on: 02-03-2017 09:33 PM)
Ian-T
Student
Options

I've recently bought a gear fit 2 and love it. but the one main sport I play is football now I have this on my S health app which would be great if you could run around a pitch with the galaxy edge so it seams a bit wasted. I would love to be able to get this on my exercise list on my gear fit as it's more practical to hide from the ref. how can i do this I tried everything I can think if it's not possible surely Samsung can make it happen.

4 REPLIES 4
AntS
Options

Hi there @Ian-T. :smileyhappy:

You should be able to select different activities. There's a quick guide here, with a link to the Smart Simulator too. Running should be the best fit for you - unless you're in net or wanting to immitate the Arsenal defence and midfield against Bayern.

0 Likes
Ian-T
Student
Options
thanks. I'm a newcastle fan we don't really do defences.
LBP
First Poster
Options

Hi, running is NOT the best option .  If you put the time you played football into the phone app there’s a massive difference in the stats (calories burnt for example) compared to running.

PLEASE SAMSUNG, add football/soccer to the gear fit 2.  Surely you have the power, technology & know how to do this. Thanks 

CorkyB
First Poster
Options

Sorry Ant, I agree with the other posters: A football workout type should be there. I I believe more people on this earth play football than cycle or swim, it's fair to say it would be viable.

0 Likes