Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Exercise activities

(Topic created on: 21-04-2020 09:36 AM)
SamDNL
Apprentice
Options

How can I get my samsung watch to record calories burnt while exercising such as  - aerobics, dance etc. I'm a dance instructor and use my phone for video apps etc, therefore I cannot have my phone on my body.  Really frustrated as have upgraded from a Fitbit to Samsung ...but my fitbit recorded aerobics and such! 

Please help!  Thanks

Go to solution
14 REPLIES 14
FabsConti
Apprentice
Options

done the same what, lady? It doesn't work! Try to do it with Dance or Ballet or others even. If it's not on the watch, you can't add it! So, please, stop saying you get it, because you don't and it's not solved nor working.

hika
Student
Options

I have the same problem, and so I found this thread.  Apparently this is never solved 😞  Why do you disable "aerobics" workout on the watch, Samsung?  Do you think I should do aerobic dance with the phone in my pocket??  So what's the function of the watch then? I'm disappointed.

0 Likes
FlamingIce96
Apprentice
Options

update from customer and ... STILL !!  in the workout dance is missing 😒

0 Likes
Merenwen
Student
Options

2024 update : still workout dance or aerobics missing on the watch. So disappointed.

0 Likes
NKNK
First Poster
Options

While it is missing, what I do is use "other workout"  on the watch to record it then on the phone change the type to dance or whatever I was doing. I think other workout is the only one you can alter the workout type post workout and once you do can't change it again.

0 Likes