Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ear buds .

(Topic created on: 27-04-2021 09:01 AM)
Joanie72
Journeyman
Options
One of my ear buds is not working . Says its charged . But won't show on my wearables the left one does but my right one won't show 😩 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Frank161
Journeyman
Options
Try and press the on off button on the ear bud that's not being picked up
0 Likes
Pissedoff
First Poster
Options
Welcome to the club! Known issue ..with no official fix....there are youtube vids but its all pot luck if it will work again. Try Unpair, clean connections etc....i ended up having to battle for warranty repair...still ongoing!
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, I seem to have the same issue, I found this video that seems to have fixed my issue I'm just waiting for the other bud + to charge.

https://youtu.be/gGHSAHuFmuM

This method is 100% working plug in the charger to the case do NOT charge via wireless charge with the cord & leave the case open, make sure the light is showing as red if it turns to green keep liftingup the dead bud & putt it back until the light turnsred & stays red, & check the battery percentage via the wear app, earbuds battery will start charging.
Hope this helps.

Screenshot_20210427-182042_Galaxy Buds+.jpg

Screenshot_20210427-184132_Galaxy Buds+.jpg

0 Likes
Pissedoff
First Poster
Options
Yes i did this. Worked the first time and then 3 weeks later same thing however now this method no longer works and bud just keeps going green...no matter how many times its removed / replaced. Great product Samsung! To add insult to injury they wanted to charge me £79 to fix it! $#£
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
When you put your earbuds away are the sitting flat or hanging on something, I find because I have a clip on it it's always on its side that's when it probably comes out of position & discharged.
0 Likes