Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not disturb. Please!!!! Fix!!!

(Topic created on: 01-09-2023 12:40 PM)
Cybirius
Apprentice
Options
So, I moved from the Tizen Samsung Galaxy Watch (SGW) to the Google Wear OS Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro (SGW5P). On the SGW the Do Not Disturb feature is great, allowing you to also set the time you want the do not disturb for. On the SGW5P the do not disturb is on or off, no timer feature making this awesome feature into an annoying one. Scene, I'm in a meeting, my phone stars ringing or I get a notification, SGW cancel the call on the Watch, swipe down select do not disturb and 1 hour, the length of the meeting and carry on. Meeting finishes notification resume. Same situation SGW5P, swipe down select do not disturb, meeting finishes, I forget do not disturb was selected cos my last Watch resumes and I miss all notification untill I remember to turn it off. The small do not disturb icon and the tiny one on the phone is not enough to let me know its still in do not disturb mode. Please bring back the timer I've missed calls and messages because I'm in and out of meetings and this small feature from my previous Watch has a big impact. Thanks for your time and consideration.

In the meantime I have worked out I can do this on the phone but it makes the process longer as the whole point in the Watch is that I don't have to take my phone out and can do lots of things from my wrist.
3 REPLIES 3
noisytwit
Pioneer
Options
You can try setting theatre mode instead, that let's you set timers to disable, it won't silence your phone though is the only thing.

Edit, I have just tested it. Using "modes and routines" app on your phone, set the "Theatre" one how you want. Under "Turn on Automatically" set for when the mode is active on your watch.Screenshot_20230902_185233_Modes and Routines.jpg
0 Likes
noisytwit
Pioneer
Options
Turns out you can also trigger modes when doing exercise which is being tracked by your watch.
0 Likes
Cybirius
Apprentice
Options
Thanks I'll explore this and let you know. I still would really like this simple feature back.
0 Likes