Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Can no longer delete sleep records

(Topic created on: 07-08-2020 09:02 PM)
LKS
Student
Options

My Active 2 watch is regularly recording erroneous sleep data.  I used to be able to delete those records in the Samsung Health app, but that doesn't seem to be an option with the latest app.  Is there a new trick to deleting the data, or was that feature removed?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AlisonB
First Poster
Options

Sleep > Track > three dots at top right > Edit > select sleep period > delete sleep record

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Solution
AlisonB
First Poster
Options

Sleep > Track > three dots at top right > Edit > select sleep period > delete sleep record

0 Likes
LKS
Student
Options

Thanks.  I actually discovered this, but didn't have a chance to post the answer.

0 Likes
Anakoz
Apprentice
Options
it's a pity you can't just delete the incorrect part of the data and keep the rest.
0 Likes
ZincB
Student
Options
I used to be able to do this but this feature seems to have been removed in recent updates. Previously the night's sleep patterns were deletable by segment, so that if it mistook tv time for sleep I could edit/delete they segment, but now it all seems to be lumped together and the only option I have is to delete the whole night's log. it's really not good enough Samsung. if the watch can't distinguish between sleep and reading or TV time, that's understandable. But surely don't remove the ability to correct it. Or am I missing something?
McDiniho
First Poster
Options
I've noticed the same issue today and have always previously been able to delete our parts that were not genuine sleep. Let's hope for a fix
ZincB
Student
Options
The only workaround I have found is to check my recorded sleep last thing at night and delete any sleep recorded that evening. It's clunky and tiresome but until Samsung gets its act together it'll have to do (provided I remember to do it!).
0 Likes