SC68
Explorer
Options
Has anyone else lost their calories count from their watch??!! Aah
18 REPLIES 18
Pd810
Voyager
Options

Like I really do not know why are you angry, I mean there is no need to be... It has been like this for more than a two years, maybe evan for a longer time, (as I know it has been like this since Watch Active came out). And yes, on that picture, the heart widget, there are total workout time (green part), total active time (blue) and CALORIES (pink part). I do not undersand what is wrong with the sleep being there with steps, stress and hr, it is good there and important for me. And I know Samsung very good, I have been using Samsung for 10yrs and I have everything from Samsung, TV, washing machine, monitor, smartwatch,.... And I ak really experienced in all ways in tech field, pc, laptops, windows, android, mobiles.... (and btw I have been at official introduction of S20 series and Z flip in Slovakia, so Samsung Slovakia also knows me ;))

0 Likes
SC68
Explorer
Options
Fine different language.
You do not seem to grasp my main question! why has Samsung decided on their last wearable update to replace total all day calorie count with sleep on main widget! The first pic u sent the second pic is how many calories burnt during slight or more vigorous exercise based on how active you have been.
0 Likes
Pd810
Voyager
Options

Ok, sorry, I now see your concerns. Idk... but as I wrote earlier, it has been like this for more than 2 years, so I do not understand, why are you bringing this thing up now...

0 Likes
SC68
Explorer
Options
no not in England until last update this month. All 3 of my gaxaly watches have not had sleep on main widget as sleep was a separate widget. I'm guessing now different countries have different updates at different times.
0 Likes
Pd810
Voyager
Options

Which Galaxy watches do you own? Because mine Watch Active, which I do not own anymore, had it like this right out of box. Same for mine Watch 3. As I see it, you can check your total calories burned only in Samsung Health app on your phone 

0 Likes
SC68
Explorer
Options
I had to Google this face but this is the screen I had straight from the box in England with all 3 of my Galaxy watches, active 1, active 2 4g and active 3 4g. And now i have the same screen as you so maybe now u can understand why I have questioned it?!

Screenshot_20210130-110537_Google_3981.jpg

0 Likes
Pd810
Voyager
Options

What are Galaxy Watch Active 3? These watche do not exist.... And you said that you are an "expert with Samsung"... You probably ment Watch 3, but nevermind. And btw this screenshot you posted is the same as I had on mine Gear S2, that are like 6 years old...

0 Likes
SC68
Explorer
Options
I really don't know why you are hounding me all I asked was why have samsung changed and put sleep instead on calorie count! since new update a couple of weeks ago and if you Google missing calorie count it is annoying quite a lot of people! so there is no need to get nasty with me!
0 Likes
Pd810
Voyager
Options

Sorry, I just normally replied. You started to be offensive right away... as I wrote to you, you can check calories burned in samsung health app on your phone

0 Likes