Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds2Pro Ear Infections - SAMSUNG STOP IGNORING THIS

(Topic created on: 21-06-2023 03:13 PM)
hobbs
Explorer
Options

The issues existed on the previous version.  They exist on the current version.

Many have posted about this.  Many news articles have covered this. Samsung continues to ignore this.

In the UK ignoring this is simply breaking the law, see Consumer Protection Act 1987.

For earbuds which are close to £300 this is simply not acceptable.

I'd like to request anyone who is having this issue, to leave a message here.

Its not on, this is not legal and the issues the products cause should have never been sold.

I will be taking this complaint to various legal services in the UK and also to Office for Product Safety and Standards .  

Samsung needs to actually acknowledge the issues and offer compensation or replacements which have had production altered to stop this issue.  An issue most find is unique to the Buds as no other earbuds have ever done this.

If Samsung fails to comply and actually bother caring about its users, then we can force them to.. legally.

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Samsung know about this and have made many refunds perhaps you may wish to do the same by contacting customer services.
hobbs
Explorer
Options
I did but they never responded. Had same issues when my Flip4 parcel was delivered to someone else.. Samsung just ignore any contact.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@hobbs  if you wish you could  contact the Moderators  detailing the issue you have faced by sending a private message to @Sam_UK  and someone would look into it.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

FOXY10
Navigator
Options
because samsung doesn't care about its customers..samsung UK customer service really sucks, it's full of incompetents
ChrisP88
Options

@hobbs We are sorry you feel this way, but we do not ignore these issues at all.

If you are based in the UK or Ireland then please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below, and I or one of the other mods will be able to get this escalated for you.  

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm... 

NPP1
Apprentice
Options

I have the Samsung buds 2 and everytime I wear them I get severely itchy ears. It takes about a week for my ears to heal. I contacted customer service and they sent me to a link that had nothing to do with this issue. My warranty expired in April so I'm stuck with these. I've been writing reviews wherever I can to warn people about the possibility of an allergic reaction to these. It's too bad I can't use them because I really did like the sound quality and all it's features.

0 Likes
hobbs
Explorer
Options
I read online it seems to only be the dark coloured buds. So maybe something in the colouring.

Can anyone confirm if the issue does not exist on white/light coloured buds?
0 Likes
NPP1
Apprentice
Options

I have the buds 2 in Olive. Unfortunately I have an itchy reaction everytime I use them.

Members_fgh0tkk
Student
Options

I spoke to Samsung on the 07/06/23 and i was promised to receive a letter from them and up to this date no correspondence. They know about the issue and they keep selling the product. This is so sad and totally wrong. Samsung you need to do better😫😂