Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds 2

(Topic created on: 31-10-2022 07:56 PM)
maysiemoon
First Poster
Options
I'm loving the galaxy buds 2, though I find that they fall out most the time however my male friends don't have this issue. I'm a samsung fangirl and would love if the R&D team are able to create earphones that are more stable in the ears and don't fall out as often! 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Do you put them in properly? Pop them in and turn slightly, also do use too small of ear tips

Oops you said buds 2 not buds 2 pro, ignore me unless you have buds Pro and buds 2 pro
0 Likes
EuanStruts
Explorer
Options
Keep falling out my ears too,I've got ghe buds pro same shape,
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You don't turn them a little? I must being doing it wrong

Trust me to get this wrong
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Huh never knew that, I just watched the video, but turning a little makes me confident they won't fall out
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@maysiemoon: The Galaxy Buds2 come with 3 different sized eartips to optimise the fit for every customer. With this in mind, if you haven't done so already, please try attaching the large eartips to see if you notice an improvement. 

Further to the advice offered above, please take a look at the link below for steps on how to properly insert the Buds, as well as how to attach the eartips. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-properly-use-the-galaxy-buds-pro/#:~:text=H....

0 Likes