Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds 2 pro sucks

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Samshung69
First Poster
Options

I bought the earbuds 2 pro 2 weeks ago and they won't connect to the wear app. I've called Samsung took then in for service and still nothing I truly hate Samsung I've never had a quality product from Samsung. OnePlus here I come

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yay
0 Likes
Wockeye
Pioneer
Options
Scanned the qr code on my galaxy buds box and mines all good
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Samshung69: I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble connecting your Galaxy Buds2 Pro to the Wearable app. For clarity, which phone do you have, and where did you purchase the Buds from? This is important to determine, as if the Buds were not intended for use in your current region, then this can lead to compatibility issues due to software and hardware variances that exist in our devices from country to country. Please can you also clarify what happens when you attempt to connect the Buds to the Wearable app e.g. do you get any error messages? You may wish to consult the  guide below, to ensure that the correct steps are being followed during the connection process.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00086702/#:~:text=To%20connect%20a%20new%20pair,pairing....

In the meantime, if you have a Galaxy mobile phone, are you able to connect the Buds by heading to Settings >  Connections > Bluetooth > On > Place the Buds in the charging case, close the lid for 3 seconds, then open it to enter pairing mode > Select the Buds from the list of Available devices? 

0 Likes