Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active 2 watch casing seperating

(Topic created on: 07-05-2022 02:26 PM)
NitramA
Journeyman
Options
I was cleaning my Active 2 and noticed that the body is seperating from the screen. Looks like the glue holding it together has failed. Anyone else had this?
Its over a year old so dont believe its under warranty.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
NitramA
Journeyman
Options
Now if you'd have said 36 months ( I've subsequently checked and it was bought in November 2019) 😀😀
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@NitramA: If your Watch Active 2 is over 24 months old then you can still arrange an out of warranty repair, however please be aware that the service will be chargeable. If you'd like to go ahead then please reach out to our Help Desk via the link below (for UK and Ireland customers) and an advisor will be able to make the necessary arrangements for you. Alternatively, please reach out to the relevant support team in your region for further assistance. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
NitramA
Journeyman
Options
I sent the watch back for a repair quote. Excellent service from Samsung. Picked up on the Monday, inspected and quoted for the work, returned to me on Saturday.
I decided not to go ahead with the repair as it was £115 for a screen replacement and its only the adhesive thats gone. I bought some B7000 adhesive from Amazon and that seems to have worked perfectly.