Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active 2 showing incorrect BPM during exercising

(Topic created on: 07-09-2021 06:31 PM)
spickle81
Apprentice
Options

I got this Active 2 44m a year ago this August. I have been mostly happy with it, the issue is the incorrect heart rate information when I am exercising. I have noticed the heart rate is showing 80BPM - 105 BPM but checking on another device and with my fingers its around 130-160BPM.

I have tried resetting, still seems to do it. I contacted support, they said it just went out of warranty, which what a surprise I get issues right after the warranty ends. What a piece of junk if a 300dollar device can't last a year. They wanted to charge me 100dollars to send it in. LOL 

I dont know if anyone has any suggestions or do I switch to apple? I have been a big Samsung buyer. I save up to buy their products, but honestly I don't think I will never buy another Samsung product again. I was even thinking of getting the Watch 4 Classic, but after this issue. NOPE.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
D_G
First Poster
Options

I've been expecting the same thing. Not only when I exercise too. Sometimes I'll spring up my stairs and it tells me my heart rate didn't break 80 and someone times I'll be washing my dishes and my heart rate says 130 but when I check manually it's about 100. I would say the heart rate monitor feature only works about 80% of the time for me