Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WWE Network

(Topic created on: 03-11-2021 05:26 PM)
Dan249
Student
Options
Hi there, i have recently bought a Samsung 43" AU8000 Crystal UHD 4K H TV an was hoping i could add the WWE Network work to it, however, despite the software being up to date, i cant seem to find it, i know the network is compatible with 2017 an later models but i cant find it anywhere, can you help?
Kind Regards 
Dan
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Dan249
Student
Options
Thanks Steve
0 Likes
Dan249
Student
Options
Unfortunately its still no where to be found, thank you for your help nonetheless
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Dan249  the latest firmware is 1805.4, if you do not have this can be downloaded to USB and downloaded that way,  https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/UE43AU8000KXXU/ 

However if still not available and tried factory reset may be a particular issue with this model.   It comes up via search when inputting wwe on my  model  (not that I am particularly interested in watching this  myself mind you).

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
NSpenny
First Poster
Options

I've just live chatted this very query as I can't find in the apps on my new 2021 QE50Q60AAUXXU.

It seems the WWE app is NOT supported at present as my TV uses the Tizen OS. Currently, it only appears on Android and iOS platforms. So looks like only available on 2017-2020 ish models.

Apparently it will be added in future updates of Tizen OS, but they can't say when.

In the meantime, I'll carry on using the Firestick (or chromecast), which is a real pain when there are so few HDMI ports.