Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why only 1 HDMI 2.1 Port on Q90T

(Topic created on: 19-11-2020 01:13 AM)
800Tman
Apprentice
Options

I am looking at buying a Q90T this Friday and just found out there is only a single HDMI 2.1 port :(. I’m looking at hooking up a Xbox Series X and a PS5 and a HW-Q800T soundbar to it. Will Samsung bring out a firmware update like Sony and other manufacturers to make the other 2.0 ports into HDMI 2.1 ports? I’m really scratching my head how a 3-4 grand tv only has a single port on it. Samsung will you bring out a firmware update for it?

5 REPLIES 5
PaulyWauly36
Pathfinder
Options
sony xh9005 has two 2.1 ports
0 Likes
800Tman
Apprentice
Options

Paula I know. But I’ve already put a deposit down on the 90T. And the store is sold out of the Sony 900H. So it’s between the 90T or the LG CX. But the CX has 4 HDMI 2.1 ports

0 Likes
PaulyWauly36
Pathfinder
Options
my son has sent back two Qleds,a 75" and a 86" to Currys n richer sounds with the same shadow probs watching football in the top right of screen,also with ps4, ,,the replacements dont have the same prob,i would go for the lg, as i haveseen posts on here sayin samsung have probs with hdmi /xbox and ps4 causing tv to go non responsive
0 Likes
PaulyWauly36
Pathfinder
Options
just a thought,would a 2 in 1 out hdmi adapter be of use? u can get switchable ones ebay..
0 Likes
800Tman
Apprentice
Options

Paul i don’t think there’s any HDMI 2.1 switchers on the market. So far it’s HDMI 2.0 only. I appreciate your input on this subject tho bud

0 Likes