Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UnBox and Discover 2023

(Topic created on: 01-08-2023 09:12 PM)
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

A look at the range range of  Neo QLED Smart Tv's.

The latest Neo QLED models deliver  produce outstanding picture quality and   remarkable  design alongside seamless connectivity and captivating sound. Consumers can now enjoy their favourite content in 8K, including via YouTube, with Auto HDR Remastering. AI remastering  improves the audio of low-quality recordings, whilst Samsung Q-Symphony  enables TV speakers and compatible soundbars to work in unison and precisely direct individual sound effects, creating a more immersive audio experience.

Some more information here: https://news.samsung.com/uk/unbox-and-discover-2023-unleashing-the-wow-factor-with-samsungs-2023-lin... 

If you missed the video can catch up here:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

11 REPLIES 11
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hopefully display is sorted soon ,certainly should be impressive qualities. Not really found the Tizen system slow on earlier models

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Nathan9
First Poster
Options

Is this TV any better with motion handling.  I am about to buy a new TV but am probably going the Sony route just because I cannot handle another Samsung that cannot handle motion.  I cannot believe Samsung has done nothing to address this well known problem.  Not going to get burned again on a higher end Samsung that cannot handle motion

0 Likes