Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UnBox and Discover 2023

(Topic created on: 07-04-2023 07:23 PM)
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

A look at the range range of  Neo QLED Smart Tv's.

The latest Neo QLED models deliver  produce outstanding picture quality and   remarkable  design alongside seamless connectivity and captivating sound. Consumers can now enjoy their favourite content in 8K, including via YouTube, with Auto HDR Remastering. AI remastering  improves the audio of low-quality recordings, whilst Samsung Q-Symphony  enables TV speakers and compatible soundbars to work in unison and precisely direct individual sound effects, creating a more immersive audio experience.

Some more information here: https://news.samsung.com/uk/unbox-and-discover-2023-unleashing-the-wow-factor-with-samsungs-2023-lin... 

If you missed the video can catch up here:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

11 REPLIES 11
AntS
Options

Sweet stuff! 😍 I have to say that I particularly love the Solar Remote being able to charge from solar energy and stray 2.4GHz RF Wi-Fi signals.

Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Definitely good idea using WiFi and solar with the remote. Saves turning the remote over to charge and changing the channel.
G G
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Certainly solar remote would be be cool,though mind a few having issues with previous version.  

At consumer fair in Singapore more than half thought a 75 inch Tv would be too big for their living rooms but after demonstration on viewing distances a large number changed their mind.  https://www.media-outreach.com/news/singapore/2023/04/06/212781/unbox-discover-unleashing-the-wow-fa... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
51% think 75 inch tv is to big if i had the chance i would shoe horn a 100" in make my wife sleep in the garden
G G
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Your love of Technology is obviously deep!

Jason Hawkins
Student
Options

They make awful products and this will be no different jimbo.

0 Likes
AntS
Options

I dunno. Not been my experience overall, Jason Hawkins - although stuff sometimes does go wrong.

My Galaxy S10 has been great for me, and I'm still enjoying it. It's also lasted just over 2 and half years so far, with no issues (other than with some of the stuff I've done in efforts to test things out for folks on here). My Samsung laptop did pretty well too despite some of the abuse I put it through and it being an ex-display. (It still functions, but the OS can't be updated now due to its age.) And two of our home's old Samsung TVs lasted a fair few years each too (certainly well beyond the standard warranty periods in both cases).

To give some balance: a pair of my Buds Live suddenly bit the dust earlier than I'd like.

SkipRat
Journeyman
Options

Absolute garbage.

Tech is amazing...  But the software that runs is a disgusting failure.

Your not supposed to fight your TV everyday just to get to it do something without pausing, crashing, losing connection to your PC.

Connect your TV to a PC....  Great....  Then don;t make the software easy to find on your webpage.

Samsung = all gimmicks no substance.

0 Likes
Muzicman61
First Poster
Options

I just bought a 2022 model (QN75QN85B) and right out of the box, it had a bad display.  Samsung is sending out a technician to fix and repair it but it was still disappointing.  And I've never owned a TV where it was so difficult to switch to the TV antenna input.  And yes, the Tizen OS is slow and buggy.

However, Q-Symphony is pretty amazing and the picture quality of this TV is superior to what I had (70" Sharp Aquos). 

I was also happy to have picked this up at Costco as a "manager special" and an incredibly cheap price.