Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE65JU7500 Software updates continually restarting TV

(Topic created on: 23-06-2017 08:55 AM)
Celtic81
First Poster
Options

When I switch the TV on I get a message telling me that software is updating, do not switch off or unplug the TV and that when the update is complete the TV switch off and switch back on again.

That screen remains for about 30 seconds before the television switches off , switch back on again and the same message appears. This continues in a cycle indefinitely.

It will not let me use the remote control to access the menu and change any software update settings such as changing to a USB update. I contacted Samsung and they were completely useless. My five year warranty supplier say they only cover hardwear and this is a software issue. At this moment in time my TV is useless. Please help......

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AntS
Options

Hi @Celtic81.

Is it still the same way? Have you tried disconnecting all external devices, unplugging and leaving the TV for around 10 minutes, and then plugging everything back in again?

And what did the Samsung Support team advise when you contacted them?

0 Likes
Mark0888
First Poster
Options

Turn off your internet router and try starting the tv. If this works change your network username and password. The TV remembers network and wifi tries to connect, causing tv to shutdown.

0 Likes