Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE55TU7000KXXU tv and wireless usb mouse

(Topic created on: 13-05-2020 12:38 PM)
robbie123
First Poster
Options

I recently bought this new 2020 4k TV and when I use a wireless usb mouse it will only work if used when you open the 

internet app. It does not work when you want to input info from the keyboards in othe apps, for example netflix, amazon and youtube. My other 7 year old samsung smart tv's recognise the wireless mouse immediately and can be used in any app.

This would seem to be a ridiculous step back in simple technology but is a really annoying inconvenience. It is so old fashioned to have to input data by using a remote control. does anyone know if this is going to sorted out by sam

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@robbie123 wrote:

I recently bought this new 2020 4k TV and when I use a wireless usb mouse it will only work if used when you open the 

internet app. It does not work when you want to input info from the keyboards in othe apps, for example netflix, amazon and youtube. My other 7 year old samsung smart tv's recognise the wireless mouse immediately and can be used in any app.

This would seem to be a ridiculous step back in simple technology but is a really annoying inconvenience. It is so old fashioned to have to input data by using a remote control. does anyone know if this is going to sorted out by sam

Hi @robbie123 ,   some customers have experienced issues  and certain keyboards are more compatible than others.   Imagine you will have the latest firmware update, I would suggest you disconnect  the keyboard and try Smart Hub /Factory Reset  before reconnecting to see if that makes any difference. You could also try holding power button on remote in till Samsung logo appears and/or unplugging Tv for around 5 minutes.

General guide for Best Wireless keyboards  :   https://smarthomegearguide.com/best-wireless-keyboard-samsung-smart-tv/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes