Support

Open search

UE48H6400 smart TV youtube app not working black screen, netwflix and other apps ok

Highlighted
First Poster

ok it has started yesterday around 18:00 UK time, the app was workign fine, after that when you turn youtube it goes to black screen, tried resetting the smart hub and TV to factory settings, no luck, restarted the internet hub, but on other devices the youtube works fine, still nothign on TV, other apps working fine, I have run Updates on TV, still no good, tried not to use recent apps, just went directly to youtube app on the list in smart hub, still no good. Plase advise, we are using youtube for learning online, excercise and watching movies, with this TV now we can't do nothing and wasting money on subscriptions. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Poster

This should have been fixed by now. If you are still having problems force quit the app (this usually can be done by pressing and holding the "back" button, but if that doesnt work you can try unplugging the TV from the power supply for a few seconds).

Highlighted

Hi Bruno, thanks for input, allready tried theis option with holding back button, also same with shutting down the TV complelty. Also did factory reste, uinstalle dthe app and still nothing, so using this form XBOX, but still wodners me why this suddenly stopped working, samsung team nto helpfull at all 

Highlighted
Have you tried holding the back button/shutdown after my post? It wouldn't fix your issue if you did before it.
Top Liked Authors