Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TuneIn Radio.

(Topic created on: 03-04-2023 08:00 PM)
CrissyWissy
Student
Options
I've just bought BU8000TV, TuneIn Radio is not a pre installed app and it's not recognised when I use the app search feature. Is there a way to get TuneIn?
7 REPLIES 7
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

HI @CrissyWissy   if you go to Samsung Apps there are suggested ones, Group Content and Genre.   Tune In radio should be available  within the Lifestyle section of Genre.  Some information here https://help.tunein.com/how-do-i-install-or-uninstall-tunein-on-my-samsung-tv- 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
CrissyWissy
Student
Options
Thanks for the reply. It's not there, I've read pretty much all of the posts I can find about it and they all say the same as you but they are all from 2018 or before. I wonder if its been removed from the approved list for some reason.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
oh right, it available on an older model I have anyway (though 2017)

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
gnc
Explorer
Options
Get firetv cube
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Tunein have confirmed the app is not currently available on the latest Samsung models. Will update if any information received on timescale for change.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@CrissyWissy  Apparently the engineering Team is  working on a fix, no not have a definitive answer on how long this will take but  TuneIn think it should be  "soon".

RL1959
First Poster
Options

Most streams that I have in my favourites now say "this stream is not compatible contact tune in"

0 Likes