Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Frame 2022 Art Mode Does Not Shut Off

(Topic created on: 08-06-2022 12:20 AM)
Anthony4478
Student
Options

Ok Samsung needs to really do something about this. This is an ongoing problem. They charge all this money and feature does not work. There close to a class action lawsuit. 

I bought the new 2022 Frame and like most people I heard from most of features don’t work, like shutting off coming in ect. I set my art setting to sleep mode after 5 min doesn’t work art mode will stay on all night. I tried everything still does not work. Either this gets fixed or I want a full refund. Very dissatisfied and disappointed with the money I shelled out. The tv does not meet what it’s supposed to do. 

34 REPLIES 34
HS8
First Poster
Options

What did you set to 5 minutes?

I have never seen this tv shut off automatically.  Stays in art mode all night and day.

0 Likes
MartyI45
Student
Options

I got it to work by unplugging the box and plugging it.

I noticed another issue, the TV goes on by itself and I have to switch it off.

Don't know how to fix that.

0 Likes
Mark13970
First Poster
Options

In Art Store, scroll down to bottom of screen.  You will see 3 icons - one of which is a clock face.  You can then click on various timing options to automatically switch the TV off after 5 mins and up to 4 hours.  I have 2 Frame TVs .  The timer works on the older set but not the new one.  Seems to be a common problem and very disappointing.

0 Likes
Lounge2fly
Apprentice
Options

I'm having the exact same problem. This is ridiculous. Mine will go from art mode to TV for no reason. ***** near scares me half to death! When will this be fixed?

0 Likes
Cooltimer
Student
Options

Problem solved!!
My new The Frame 2023 worked just fine for 4 weeks. I set my art setting to sleep mode after 5 min and motion sensitivity to high. And with no motion in the room the TV shut off every single time and came back on when I entered the room. But after 4 weeks it stopped working. I tried resetting the TV and all the other things that didn’t work. Then I suddenly remembered; I had just lowered the TV 10 cm to match some pictures on the wall. I put the TV back up the 10 cm and Heureka; everything went back to normal. In Art mode TV shuts off after 5 min and turns on when I enter the room. So if you have this problem you could try to play around with the height and maybe the angle of the TV. It certainly worked for me.   

0 Likes