Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Frame 2022 Art Mode Does Not Shut Off

(Topic created on: 08-06-2022 12:20 AM)
Anthony4478
Student
Options

Ok Samsung needs to really do something about this. This is an ongoing problem. They charge all this money and feature does not work. There close to a class action lawsuit. 

I bought the new 2022 Frame and like most people I heard from most of features don’t work, like shutting off coming in ect. I set my art setting to sleep mode after 5 min doesn’t work art mode will stay on all night. I tried everything still does not work. Either this gets fixed or I want a full refund. Very dissatisfied and disappointed with the money I shelled out. The tv does not meet what it’s supposed to do. 

34 REPLIES 34
zulusound
Apprentice
Options

After talking to a Samsung tech support, I unplugged the power from the box and let it sit for a minute, plugged it in, now it is working. Worth a try!

Unclekeg
Apprentice
Options

Zulu 1 come in, over.

Please retest now or let us know if the "fix" is still working. I tried that and it tested good once, then quit working. 

Thanks, 

Keg

0 Likes
zulusound
Apprentice
Options

It seems to be intermittent, though I just checked and it worked just now 

0 Likes
Austin N
Apprentice
Options

Well, I got my sensor replaced by Samsung….took about 15 minutes but it’s still not working!!! Last Samsung TV (or product) I’ll ever buy. You can tell a lot about a company when their product fails and how they handle it, and SAMSUNG has failed drastically. They have made this whole process horrible. 

0 Likes
Frame trouble
First Poster
Options

I just set up my THIRD 2022 55” frame and yet again motion detector doesn’t work. First tv worked for a week. Second never did. Third not working. Samsung tech acts like they have never heard of such a problem. I was reluctant to have them try and fix it as a new tv out of the box should work as advertised. How can three tvs be bad?  So frustrating. Any ideas?

0 Likes
MartyI45
Student
Options

So is Samsung doing anything about it?

0 Likes
MartyI45
Student
Options

Did you get a positive response?

0 Likes
MartyI45
Student
Options

Is it working w the new sensor?

0 Likes
Austin N
Apprentice
Options

I got a new sensor in mine, still not working!!! Have even put tape over the sensor as directed by the tech. Tech has now been out 3 times and tried different tests, and Tech is telling me Samsung is insisting there’s nothing wrong. Worked flawlessly for 6 months and has now been broken for 2. last Samsung product I will ever purchase. 

Mark13970
First Poster
Options

Same issue.  However, after 6 monts, just noticed a very small film of protective film covering the sensor.  It’s about 50mm long, just to the left of the on/off button.  Peel it off and hey-presto it’s all working.  Can’t believe I’m the first person to notice this.

0 Likes