Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terms and Condition, Provacy Policy (2014509-1)

(Topic created on: 13-08-2022 06:05 PM)
Bhutan88
Apprentice
Options

I bought a smart Samsung TV from Thailand. Presently I am in Bhutan. I am not able to download the terms and condition. The denial of that feature doesn't give me any charm to use this smart tv, I can just watch through cable TV and hard rives. Please help me.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
TTzin
First Poster
Options

were you able to fix this?

0 Likes
Peace4
Student
Options

I am having the same problem like @Bhutan88 . Can anybody help me please. I also bought Samsung Smart TV from Thailand recently and I am in Bhutan currently. 

IMG_20220813_205208.jpg

Bhutan88
Apprentice
Options

Sir! Don’t worry you have a fix if you reside closer to boarder where you need to use Indian internet and that works. Bhutanese BTL internet does not favor this la. 

Bhutan88
Apprentice
Options

Since I reside here at Samdrup Jongkhar, I took it to an Indian shop where they were using Indian SIM service and through that it worked la. You should try this la

Peace4
Student
Options

Oh, Thank you so much la. Yes I stay here in Gelephu la. Thank you once again la🙏

Paro199
First Poster
Options

Hi, did you fix your problems? I am having same issue. Didn’t set in Thailand and now i am regretting 

0 Likes
Paro199
First Poster
Options

I am having same issue. Didn’t set in Thailand and now i am regretting. Is there any solution for this problem in Bhutan since i don’t stay near border. Do they fix in Jaigoan as well? sir

0 Likes