Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SmartTV Apps keep crashing

(Topic created on: 02-01-2018 12:47 PM)
Mark19
First Poster
Options

Hi

I have a 2013 UEF7000 TV which I have used for several years without any issues. Recently, I have started to have an issue every time I am watching TV shows through apps in the SmartHub (main ones I use are Netflix, Amazon and All4) where the show hangs and  appears to be buffering but never recovers and the app crashes or loses internet connection completely. Each time this happens I have to switch the TV on and off and resume playing. It has become impossible to watch for more than about 20 minues without the issue occurring. I have internet of 150mbps and have tried wired and wireless connections, with the issue occuring with both connection types. I use other devices in the home where I stream video on the same platforms without any problems whatsoever. I have tried resetting the SmartHub, I have the latest firmware, latest version of all apps and have tried signing in/out of apps. Not sure what else to do.

This is driving me mad - please help

Thanks

40 REPLIES 40
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hello Mark19. İ have a Samsung TV from 2013 and for years i had a problem with my TV and Netflix. While watching, it disconnected me every 15/20 min from Netflix, so after a very long research i found out to change the DSN number to a public server of google 8.8.8.8. Since i did this i have no problems anymore and its 6 days ago now it helped alot of people i read so i hope i can help here

0 Likes