Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart TV - No apps available

(Topic created on: 07-02-2021 02:14 PM)
Mickpo
First Poster
Options

Hi 

Recently got new smart TV (around Christmas) and I have been unable to get any apps at all on the TV to download. 

Really frustrating as can't download anything like netflix, rte player etc... The only app that is there is youtube that was preloaded. It is a 'business' TV (LH55BETHLGUXEN) so not sure if that has anything to do with it. 

Have ensured: 

Logged onto my samsung account

Connected to Wi-Fi 

Did a soft reset of tv

Checked for updates 

Any and all ideas appreciated. 

Mick

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Mickpo    Whilst possibly Apps may be limited in model, from manual:

"Due to the product characteristics featured on Samsung Smart Hub, as well as limitations in available content,certain features, applications and services may not be available on all devices or in all territories. Visit http://www.samsung.com for more information on specific device information and content availability. Services and content availability are subject to change without prior notice"    There is no firmware listed on the support page for USB download   https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/LH55BETHLGUXEN/ 

However Apps are certainly available.  Ensure the Tv is set to Home Mode.  Settings -General System Manager- Usage Mode.   Try the Smart Hub Connection Test:  Settings Support Device Care Self Diagnosis Smart Hub Connection Test.  An idea is to Reset your Router , you could also  try Resetting your Samsung Account if to no avail.  

However if this makes no difference would suggest a Factory Reset -   Settings- General- Reset    or/and   unplugging for around 5 minutes.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

BERTOKMT
First Poster
Options

Hello @Mickpo
Have you solved your problem and if so, how?

ADAMHAHA
First Poster
Options

i HAVE THIS SAME ***** PROBLEM AND IM GOING INSANE, WHAT THE ***** IS WRONG? 

0 Likes