here

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @richiebucky  I am assuming you have a lack of storage space, does a message appear to that effect?  It is always  helpful to name the model however I am aware that  this is an issue with some Tv's  (most noteably 2018 models).

I would suggest that you try a Flash Reset by following these steps:

under the Samsung logo on the TV you have a small black button about 2-3cm in from the bottom edge. With the tv turned on
1. press the button at the logo for 5-10 seconds
2. Release the button
3. press the powerbutton on the TV Remote for 5-10 seconds. Tv goes black and then restarts after a while. This is the flash reset and  many customers found it provided a solution by increasing the available storage.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @richiebucky  I am assuming you have a lack of storage space, does a message appear to that effect?  It is always  helpful to name the model however I am aware that  this is an issue with some Tv's  (most noteably 2018 models).

I would suggest that you try a Flash Reset by following these steps:

under the Samsung logo on the TV you have a small black button about 2-3cm in from the bottom edge. With the tv turned on
1. press the button at the logo for 5-10 seconds
2. Release the button
3. press the powerbutton on the TV Remote for 5-10 seconds. Tv goes black and then restarts after a while. This is the flash reset and  many customers found it provided a solution by increasing the available storage.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
richiebucky
Student
Options
Trying
0 Likes
richiebucky
Student
Options
Ty
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@richiebucky Has the Flash Reset made a significant difference?

0 Likes
richiebucky
Student
Options
i think it an TY so much
0 Likes
richiebucky
Student
Options
great guy 👦
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@richiebucky  oh right thanks, good to hear 😁

0 Likes