Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shadows appearing on TV screen

(Topic created on: 21-11-2021 03:34 PM)
Woodhouse131182
First Poster
Options
Hi everyone 
I bought a samsung ue55tu7100 55 inch tv 1 year ago to the day. I have noticed while watching football 3 dark 'shadows' across different parts of the screen? Its mounted on the wall away from any kids so impact isn't the issue. Wonder if anyone has had this before?

Thanks.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
You may find this page helpful

There is a problem with the picture on my TV

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01202526/
0 Likes
I Wilkinson
First Poster
Options

Hi my TV has a shadow on the left hand side of screen - it is there even when I connect to DVD, SKY box, or Netflix.. so not the device connecting to the TV.. I have tried the remote fix and it says contact Samsung for support.. The TV is only 3 years old..

0 Likes
I Wilkinson
First Poster
Options

Hi my TV has a shadow on the left hand side of screen - it is there even when I connect to DVD, SKY box, or Netflix.. so not the device connecting to the TV.. I have tried the remote fix and it says contact Samsung for support.. The TV is only 3 years old.. Samsung support say it is broken and they can fix it at my cost .. The Tv was £500 Samsung know there is a fault with the board and pins, but will not release a statement on the faulty board .. Just Google "Shadows appearing on Samsung TV" Samsung has a duty of care to its Customers which it chooses to ignore Samsung signed these boards off and Samsung passed them for use when clearly the boards where not fit for purpose.. I have an LG TV which is 11 years old and it works perfectly no problem with it except its large frame around the screen .. The Customer Support engineer in chat could only apologies an APPOLOGY SURELY IS AN ADMISSION OF GUILT.. for using substandard products .. I would like very much to see Samsung resolve this

0 Likes
Julie341
First Poster
Options

Hi   My 50” TV is nearly 2 years old. Not wall mounted. Done all the checks. Started with a dark shadow top middle of screen in September. Next bottom of screen now the right hand side. Slowly taking over the screen. Shame on Samsung. Why pay £500 for their problems. Not happy. Never buy Samsung TV again.  

0 Likes