Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Server down for maintenance (1144001) / ERR40001

(Topic created on: 30-01-2023 01:11 PM)
vladsdotme
Student
Options

Hello,

For the past couple of days my smart TV is just a glorified monitor. I can't open the Smart Hub or any installed app. I can't even cast (Airplay) to the TV anymore. Every time I try, I get a message saying:

vladsdotme_0-1675083925027.png

I have tried soft resetting, hard resetting, resetting network settings, resetting Smart Hub, nothing works. Tried different DNS servers, the issue persists.

vladsdotme_1-1675084006403.png

Internet app works on the TV, I can browse any web page without any issues.

After resetting the Smart Hub, the TV can't even download the T&C.

vladsdotme_2-1675084072756.png

I have also reset to factory settings and the failure on step 2 is intermittent - sometimes works, sometimes not. Now it fails on step 5.IMG_3412.jpeg

Is this a known issue? I am currently running version 1401.

Thank you.

MN : UE49RU7302K
PD : 10/23/2019
SN : 0EJ63HEM902096N
FW : T-MSLDEUC-1401.0
FC : SWU-OU_T-MSLDEUC_1401_220729
MI : T-MSLDEUC
LS : EU
DI : CPCKJITT75XIW
MA : D49DC028A8DB
SC : 10201_AA8AC15_IE10IG9_AA62AC54AD13.5AE13.6BA42CA154DA278IB39IC0

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
vladsdotme
Student
Options

Ok, so what I've done is:

- reset network settings (fail)

- use other custom DNS server (fail)

- reset smart hub (fail)

- reset to factory settings (fail)

What worked:

- unplugged TV for a couple minutes (hopefully to clear DNS cache or whatever), hotspot from my phone, only then I was able to accept T&C and redo the whole setup with apps, accounts, everything. Switched back to my wifi, everything works.

Incredibly complicated for such a small issue.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Maf5
First Poster
Options
I have the identical problem and would appreciate if anyone knew how to get round it. Tried WiFi, wired and hotspot connection with various DNS server combinations. But still can't download T&Cs and fails on step 5
0 Likes
Solution
vladsdotme
Student
Options

Ok, so what I've done is:

- reset network settings (fail)

- use other custom DNS server (fail)

- reset smart hub (fail)

- reset to factory settings (fail)

What worked:

- unplugged TV for a couple minutes (hopefully to clear DNS cache or whatever), hotspot from my phone, only then I was able to accept T&C and redo the whole setup with apps, accounts, everything. Switched back to my wifi, everything works.

Incredibly complicated for such a small issue.

0 Likes
Stormw77
First Poster
Options

I did the same work around but now it’s doing it again. Did you have the same problem? I can’t download any apps but can watch apps that are already installed. 

0 Likes
Pullon7
First Poster
Options

Same issue. Samsung TV plays apps already installed but it goes from “Apps Loading” to “The server is under maintenance. Please try again later. (1144104)”

0 Likes
QuyNho
First Poster
Options

I encountered this issue with my TV in the past few days. I solved this issue by reset my TV and set it up again from the beginning. The reset option is under Settings->Support. 

Although it took a bit of time to log back on to all my streaming apps, it worked like a charm and I am happy with it. I hope this method works for you too.

0 Likes