Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen peeling off

(Topic created on: 15-10-2023 01:37 PM)
Tony G
First Poster
Options

Samsung tv 

Screen peeling off , total joke , Samsung say its my fault, obviously its a manufacturing fault as the double sided tape/clue is not strong enough to hold the screen on , need help !

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What device is this for please?

When did you get it and where from?
S24 Ultra
0 Likes
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
Ominous...

MB
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Tony G  Would be helpful to know the source and the model in question.  Was it Samsung support you approached, a variety of contact  methods here https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Members_53Ir600
First Poster
Options

I've just posted on another post, I have the same issue with the screen coming away  and Samsung customer care are trying to blame me.  The Tv has only been moved once since it was delivered from the lounge to the bedroom and that was over a year ago now I find a big tunnel going from the bottom of the set upwards where the screen is separating.   I went for the "Top of the range" set ..what a joke!

0 Likes
SPLCMS
First Poster
Options

We have an 80" where the entire screen is peeling away from both sides. looks as if the glue (tape) is letting loose from the Backlight. Looks to me like the heat from the backlight is loosing the glue.

BrianKa
First Poster
Options

Same issue tv 2 years old. 

0 Likes