Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

SAMSUNG UE40D6000 WEB FEATURES NOT WORKING ANYMORE

(Topic created on: 03-01-2021 11:19 AM)
DimiD
First Poster
Options

Hi, i bought Samsung tv UE40D6000 with 3D feature back in 2011.  All was enjoyable the first few years - youtube , facebook , browser , pair my smartphone screen instantly , smart hub videos and etc. But since few years all that features not available anymore , just gone ! Can you tell me what can i do ? I try all possible ways as far as i know .. trough wifi trough hard wire simply connect with internet but looks like software issue

thank you in advance

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
PhoneHelperUK
Pioneer
Options
I think that Samsung are now restricting some services on the older TVs to make server space for their newer TVs to operate on. I experienced some of the same issues as well. It's a shame they are doing it but I think that that's just the reason now. :smiling-face:

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
PhoneHelperUK
Pioneer
Options
I think that Samsung are now restricting some services on the older TVs to make server space for their newer TVs to operate on. I experienced some of the same issues as well. It's a shame they are doing it but I think that that's just the reason now. :smiling-face:
0 Likes
DimiD
First Poster
Options

Ah, i see ! Yes is a shame actually that they do.. so i need to buy a new one ?

0 Likes
PhoneHelperUK
Pioneer
Options
Not too sure... I get that it's not ideal to have to buy a new TV - if you want to, just to be sure, you could go into a live chat with a Samsung Employee? It's a option on the blue button, homepage of Samsung Members. Of course, it's your decision; but it might just be worth asking Samsung before you do, just because they don't monitor this platform. Have a good evening!
0 Likes