Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG TV UE48JS9000T

(Topic created on: 02-07-2024 11:36 AM)
Jeff Curtis
First Poster
Options

This TV has stopped working, first of all the screen went fuzzy and then went blank but the sound was working. I disconnected the box from the TV and the animation came on the screen to plug the one connect box back into the TV, but still no picture.  The fan is running in the box so the power is okay. does the box need replacing if so what is the cost?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01109749/#tv-with-a-one-connect-box-has-no-pic...

Sounds like the box does need replacing. Check out the link above for a troubleshooting list. if not resolved, then contact Samsung customer services for a replacement or repair.
Jeff Curtis
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the information and the link. Purchased a replacement one connect box from Sam*124 a  good dealer on eBay connected after the TV showed a picture telling me to plug it in but it still didn’t work. What are my next options?

0 Likes
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Does the TV work without the box? Can you bypass it and check?
0 Likes
Jeff Curtis
First Poster
Options

How can I bypass the box, there is no input connections on the TV , all the input are on the box with a single One Connect Cable between them this is sometimes called the "invisible cable."

0 Likes
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Apologies. I wasn't referring to any external inputs but rather any internal menus that you could check just to confirm if the TV screen is working as it should.
With regards to the replacement box, is it possible that this too is faulty? Presumably, you've ruled out the cable being the culprit using the link I provided.
0 Likes
Jeff Curtis
First Poster
Options

Nothing has changed still no picture, thinking of contacting Samsung repair department

0 Likes
Jeff Curtis
First Poster
Options

None of the menus on the tv work the only thing that come on the screen is the animated picture telling me to plug in the one connect box.

0 Likes