Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung CU7100 - SCANNING FOR DEVICES SCREEN - never recognises my Panasonic PVR DMR-HWT150EB

(Topic created on: 31-01-2024 04:00 PM)
Johnnyplums
First Poster
Options

Hi all.

I have a really annoying problem with my new Samsung CU7100, that I never had on two previous samsung tvs.

Whenever my panasonic PVR (connected via hdmi1) turns on to record a scheduled programme, it interrupts what I am watching with a screen that says "SCANNING FOR DEVICES". EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I understand this may be linked to setting up universal remote or something, but when i try to do this, it does not have a 'PVR' option, and when i try to enter the panasonic model number in any of the choices, it never links.

Therefore every single day it does the same thing - interrupting what I am watching with this screen.

I have samsung s800b soundbar attached to HDMI3, so need anynet+ setting turned on (I really dont want to connect it via bluetooth or wifi if I can avoid it).

Once or twice it wrongly thought my PVR was a sky box, which i thought might cure it, but no, the next day it was back to SCANNING FOR DEVICES...

Can anyone help? I've twice spent time on live chat with samsung, but they have not suggested anything so far.. and indeed i get booted off things take so long.

PLEASE HELP

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Johnnyplums
First Poster
Options
No one having thisboroblem??
0 Likes