Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG CRYSTAL UHD 70 INCH SMART TV MODEL NUMBER: UE70TU7020KXXU - IMAGE TRAILING

(Topic created on: 26-02-2021 12:54 AM)
Jayryu
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Is anyone having the same problem as me with this make and model. I recently purchased this TV thinking it was going to be the greatest and I'm suffering from this 'image trail' problem whenever I stream a film or TV show on say the built in apps like Apple TV and Disney+ etc

It is mainly noticeable in dark scenes where this image trail happens when the camera moves fast or when a subject moves, walks, hand or head moves etc Its so distracting and horrible that my enjoyment of watching these films and TV shows is taken away instantly. Surely this shouldn't be happening on a brand new Samsung TV purchased less than a month ago and is a 2020 version??

Ive tried updating firmware, messed endlessely around with settings, swapped HDMI cables around to no avail. 

Can someone please help me? Is there a fix or a solution? My old Sony Bravia (thats just full HD) and my old LG 4k HDR TV, both 46 inches look much better  than this brand new Samsung Crystal 4k UHD HDR 70 inch TV and have none of this trailing effect either!!! I was so excited for this TV and I can't swap for another TV due to the 14 days expired.

Any help would greatley be appreciated please. Thank you :smiling-face:

1 REPLY 1
karlosslim
Pioneer
Options
yo mate k had same problem and sorry to be bad news but it gets worse until there is black across the screen it's a fault with particular TVs and you should be in warranty still use it mate seriously or just wait and see what I said happen I hope this helps you mate