Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung 65Q95T - Error 013301 when uploading images to Ambient mode - My Album via the SmartThings app

(Topic created on: 06-02-2021 04:53 PM)
h4y0
Apprentice
Options

TV: Samsung 65Q95T - Using the latest software update: 1460

Phone: OnePlus 7T Pro - Using the latest version of the SmartThings app: 1.7.60.23

Within the Ambient Mode - My Album there are a couple different modes, as you can see below some of them don't work. I do see the TV screen turning grey and loading after clicking "Show on TV", but after a while the SmartThings app on my phone shows error 013300). After searching online for a bit this seems to be a common issue. I tried all the suggested solutions, but it didn't seem to help. 

Auto Gallery - Error (013300)

Screen Photo - Error (013300)

Mono - Error (013300)

Board- Error (013300)

Mono Mat - works

Monthly Calendar - works

Daily Calendar - works

Duo - works

Error message on SmartThings app (Dutch):

"Fout

Er is een fout opgetreden met uw mobiele apparaat en uw tv. (013300)"

Possible solutions I already tried and I restarted the app/tv between trying:

- Reinstalling the SmartThings app

- Clearing cache/data on the SmartThings app

- Connecting the phone to the same WiFi network instead of using the cable (tried both 2.4ghz and 5ghz)

- Removing and logging back in on the TV with my Samsung account

- Tried to see if uploading to Samsung Cloud was an option, since it gives you the option to select either "Gallery or Samsung Cloud" but this service seems to be discontinued?

How can I get this to work? I would love to use the other modes.

16 REPLIES 16
CapoRaphael
Student
Options

Thank you for your Post.

I do have the exact same Problem and tried the exact same solutions.

In Addition I tried:

* Resetting Samsung Hub

* Connecting Samsung Account with OneDrive and choosing Fotos  in OneDrive (OneDrive works, Fotos are selectable, Same Error Code)

Did you find a solution?

My Mobile Device: Samsung Galaxy 20+

TV: Samsung Q65T95

Thank You!

h4y0
Apprentice
Options

Thanks. Nop no solution yet.

0 Likes
Ted1961
Apprentice
Options

I experience the same problems here and none of the suggestions is working.

I found however out this is a problem which is only applying to the multiple picture selection options.

For the Mono Mat, Calender and Duo the application is working.

My conclusion is that it must be a software failure in the upload software, since the principal is working under the same conditions, LAN configuration, etc.

Is this also in you situation working?

0 Likes
h4y0
Apprentice
Options

Yep, you can see in my first post which 4 are working and which aren't. Seems about the same as you. However I'm not sure if its related to multiple photos. Seeing "Screen Photo" would just be using one photo full screen. I agree there most likely is some software issue seeing there are plenty people having similar issues.

0 Likes
pmatt
Student
Options

I have exactly the same problem.

Any solution by now?
Thanks for your help

0 Likes
CapoRaphael
Student
Options

I found no solution in the mean time. Everything i read so far, everyone has the exact same Problem. So i suppose, it is a Software Error and it has to be fixed by Samsung. Hopefully, they will fix this soon... It is a main feature....

0 Likes
Ted1961
Apprentice
Options

I got in contact with the service desk. After checking software status on my television they confirmed it is a software bug.  They could not tell when the next release is and if it will be fixed.

At least that is sure now.

0 Likes
pmatt
Student
Options

thanks for your update! that's very unsatisfying of course.

hope there will be a solution soon, lets keep in touch if there are news 

0 Likes
IRQ
Apprentice
Options

I wos the same problem. In my TV was 1460 version of Firmware. When I choose upgrade now there was any upgrade available. I found it on Samsung support page https://www.samsung.com/pl/support/model/QE55Q95TATXXH/  .   I installed 1497 version of firmware.  Now ambient mode with my own pictures works.

Best regards

Irq